Dec 31, 2012

COLORBAR PERFECT POUT GLOSS IN BRAZEN 005 REVIEW

Hello ladies,


Product promises

• Immediate volume – A unique and revolutionary product that visible increases the volume of lips without and discomfort.
• Extra glossy finish – Designed to provide high shine for all day long.
• Extremely creamy and moisturizing – keeps your lips smooth, supple and intensely hydrated.
• Dermatologist tested.



Price Rs 495 for 3 ml



My experience

Colorbar launched a new range of lip colors, nail paints and many more. It is not available online as of now. Few days back I visited colorbar store and my eyes hooked on this beautiful color and I craved to grab it. All the colors in  this range, are bright and captivating. It looks more pinky in the tube than on lips. 

Texture is super glossy, moisturizing and voluminous. No need to wear lip balm under it. Provides sheer coverage. Its a gloss so it lasts till you don't eat anything but it leaves beautiful tint behind which makes lip look naturally pink. 




Pros

  • For me, its color comes first which is gorgeous.
  • Not pricey
  • Super glossy finish
  • Doesn't settle in to lip lines
  • Sheer coverage
  • Extremely creamy, moisturizing which keeps lips hydrated  
  • I like the packaging and the applicator

Cons

  • Can't be used without lipstick on pigmented lips.
Will I purchase it again: I love it so "yes"
I recommend it: to everyone. Its a great shade for college going girls and young ladies.

Rating: 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now.




No comments:

Post a Comment