Dec 2, 2012

CHAMBOR EYE CONTOUR PENCIL KOHL IN NOIR REVIEW

Hi all,


Product promises

It has an Intense Kohl like Eyeliner effect which gives the perfect shape for your eyes with total coverage.


Price Rs. 220 for 1.15 g

Ingredients

Not listed

My experience

Before buying this eye pencil I had used Chambor nail colors and they were gorgeous. So I thought of trying the eye pencil too. Chambor offers many options for eyes but somehow I stuck with this one. 

There is transparent cap to protect the tip of the pencil. Its fairly smooth I would not say very smooth. Its not jet black but black. To get the jet black color, I glide it multiple times. Its lasting is hopeless and smudges badly. After sometime, post application, say around 1-2 hrs, the kohl smudges around my eyes except remaining inside
.

Pros

  • Safety tip cap
  • Fairly smooth
  • Fairly pigmented

Cons

  • Smudges badly
  • No list of ingredients
  • No information about shelf life
  • Not waterproof

Will I purchase it again: No, there are plenty of better options

Rating: 2.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now


No comments:

Post a Comment