Dec 7, 2012

PARACHUTE ADVANSED BODY LOTION FOR EXTRA DRY SKIN REVIEW

Hi all,

 Product promises

NA
 Price Rs. 59 for 100 ml



Ingredients


My experience

This review has been requested by one of the readers. I feel glad when I am able to do something that you ask for.
Till now, I had not used this body lotion because they target at mothers or women in their 30s. I know a weird reason. Its available in different sizes so I got the smallest one. Its always better for going smaller packaging when you are not sure about the product or not aware of the product. 
I have very dry skin which becomes worse in winters, so I chose to buy body lotion for extra dry skin. Its a thick cream, I need to squeeze the bottle to take out lotion. Its not heavy or very greasy, skin quickly absorbs it. Again a perfume body lotion, very strong sharp fragrance, which is good.

 Pros

  • Thick creamy lotion but not greasy
  • I like the shape of the bottle
  • Fragrance is good and lasts for hours
  • In spite of having extra dry skin, I don't need to reapply it, it stays whole day
  • Contains coconut milk
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Pocket friendly
  • Available at all the departmental stores and drugstores across the country

Cons

  • Too strong fragrance can irritate sensitive noses
Will I purchase it again: Yes, I like it
Do I recommend it: Its a very nice skin moisturizer. If you like perfume body lotions, go for it.

Rating: 4.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now

5 comments:

  1. i like evry post of urs..w-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neha, thank you for the review. I am currently using Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish body lotion and I love it. :-) The smell might be a turn off for a few...but I love it. I love anything that is coconutty. It is so soft and nourishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am buying Parachute Advansed All Season Gentle Care body lotion & sware my skin now more softer than earlier. I also love smell.

    ReplyDelete