Dec 18, 2012

VLCC WITCH HAZEL & ROSE WATER FACE WASH REVIEW

Hello everyone,

Product promises

Along with daily cleansing dry and sensitive skin requires skin deep hydration. Forfeited with witch hazel & rose water, this soap free gentle face wash cleanses skin and gently removes pollutants, grime and make-up without stripping away skin's natural moisture. It not only cleanse dull, damaged and dehydrated skin, but also deeply nourishes and softens, giving it a more youthful and healthy appearance.

Price Rs. 195 for 175 ml

Product promises


My experience

VLCC has launched a very interesting product range. They all look fascinating, beautiful and they are available in many variants. As I said they are quiet attractive and I couldn't resist buying this face wash. The packaging makes me believe that this product is developed from nature's gifts 'herbs'.

It comes in a big squeezing tube with a easy to use flip- flop cap. It smells sweet and a little rosy. My skin unexpectedly turns out dry in winters. So this was also one of the reasons to grab on this face wash. This face wash is for dry & sensitive skin but my skin feels tight after using it. 



Pros

  • I can't ignore the ingredient list, its all herbs
  • Sweet fragrance
  • Reasonably priced
  • Attractive and fresh packaging
  • Soap free
  • Best for 36 months (good enough to finish it)

Cons

  • Makes me feel dry
Do I recommend it: Yes its a nice mild face wash.

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment