Dec 5, 2012

L.A. COLORS NAIL LACQUER CHOCOLATE SHIMMER NP319 REVIEW

Hey guys,


 Product promises

LA Colors present toluene and formaldehyde free nail polishes with high gloss formula that is sure to strengthen & harden nails. It lasts for longer and protects nails from chipping. With wide range of colors to choose from, you're sure to have the prettiest nails around.

Price Rs. 220 for 13 ml purchased online from UT


My experience

L.A colors nail lacquer's bottle are exactly similar to OPI's . No matter, these fat color bottles look very cute. Quality wise the product is very good and worth spending Rs. 220.
I don't find anything negative about these nail colors. Till now I have loved them all I got.

This is a dark chocolate brown color with soft golden shimmer. In this fall season, I am loving dark colors and this is one of them.

Do I recommend it: Yes

Rating: 4.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now.

No comments:

Post a Comment