Dec 16, 2012

DIA MIRZA'S BEAUTY SECRETS

Hello everyone,

Vogue Beauty Awards 2011 judge, Dia Mirza is blessed with perfect skin and is a self-confessed beauty addict. "I'm a minimalist: For a day look, I like earth tones,and at night I go with kohl and a smudgy smokey eyes." says Mirza who shares with us notes from her beauty diary.

One of my favourite things: "My Rado watch - I longed for it, and after I finally bought it, it was stolen at a shop in New York. I was heartbroken, but got a call the next day, to be told that the thief was a store employee and had been caught. My watch was returned to me."

Skin savers: "The Body Shop line of skincare products. I have hypersensitive skin, so it took me a long time to find products that suit me. I've also used Vichy's Three Action moisturizer and cleanser." 

Style files: "My personal style is classic. So a classic element will always find its way into everything I wear."

Fitness Files: "I get bored of training easily. I constantly need something to invigorate me, which will get me to hit the gym. I switch between functional training, weight training and cardio. Sometimes I swim, kickbox or run."

Get-Glamorous Tip: "Lots of mascara and lipgloss. And a great blow dry--toss your hair over, reverse-dry and flick it back."

Beauty Essentials: "I have enough make-up to last me five lifetimes. I use The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15. Mascara makes all the difference to the eyes. A black eye-definer makes the eyes perfectly smoky. I'm a minimalist: For a day look, I like earth tones,and at night I go with kohl and a smudgy black eye."

Diet Right: "I'm a foodie. But when I'm working towards a certain optimum level for my body, I try to stick to food that is not heavily cooked. I'll eat vegetables in the form of a salad. Rather than fried food, I'll have grilled chicken and steamed fish. So, something healthy and natural. But I eat every two hours."

Beauty Rituals: "Make-up must come off at the end of the day. I believe in basic cleansing, toning, moisturizing. The last one's very important."

<3
Neha

Pic ref a b

3 comments:

  1. A nice blog always comes with new and good information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. I have not been visiting the site recently. Took a visit again and there were some great comments on the site. Excellent post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete