Dec 7, 2012

TIPS BY SCARLETT JOHANSSON

Hello



Generally celebrities are reluctant of sharing beauty secrets but Scarlett Johansson swaps makeup secrets with a junkie enthusiasm.



Skin

She says that I have breakouts everyday and have sensitive skin. I never sleep go to bed with makeup on. So I have to use things without fragrance, like Cetaphil. I clean my makeup brushes once a week.

Someone once told me that it's better to not use creams every day and just let your skin do its thing. I do use masks, though. I alternate between Jurlique's Purifying Mask, which feels kind of leafy and organic but is really good, and a hydrating one like the Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask.


Makeup

For everyday, I never wear foundation, Just concealer. But for being photographed, it's nice to even out your skin tone."
I use bronzer a lot, even on my eyes, with a blush brush. If you sweep it across your whole eyelid, it falls into the crease in the right way. With a little mascara and defined brows, it’s very warm and nice.”

Glamourous tip
Red lipstick can complete or make a look.

Hair secrets

"I think my face looks more elegant when I wear my hair up. Although I have experimented a lot with hair colour I feel most myself when super, super platinum blond.

Essentials

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is my go-to face wash. Dolce and Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion Lipstick in Inflation is a great red for any occasion, Frames! Hair Treatment Line Shampoo for Color Treated Hair maintains and protects my colour.

Travel tips

My skin feels so congested when I travel. I drink a ton of water with lemon while I’m on board and steam my face as soon as I get off the plane.


Happy reading

<3
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment