Dec 1, 2012

BIOTIQUE BIO MUSK ROOT HAIR MASK REVIEW

Hey everyone,


Product promises

The nourishing treatment pack is a blend of pure musk root, bael, liquorice and nutmeg to invigorate and rejuvenate the scalp, add strength to every strand and promote growth for longer, thicker and stronger hair.




Ingredients


Price Rs. 199 for 230g



My experience

Amla, harar, baheda jaiphal etc. all are Ayurvedic medicines used to treat hair. All these ingredients and many more make this hair pack. This hair pack comes in a big tub. Its consistency is very thick and hard, it can not be applied directly. The directions to use the product are mentioned on the pack. Either you mix in egg or yogurt. I prefer yogurt because egg makes my hair dry. In fact I take full cream yogurt and I apply it after oiling my hair. It deep conditions my hair.
After leaving it for 30 mins its time to wash hair. My hair is clean, soft and deep conditioned. I have all the reasons to love my hair.  I don't feel anything negative about this pack.

Pros

  • It is Ayurvedic
  • Smells good
  • My hair looks better after use
  • Cleaned scalp and strands
  • No extra hair loss or untangled hair

Do I recommend it: Yes, Its chemical free Ayurvedic product. It is worth trying.

Rating 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

You can get newsletters via email subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment