Dec 12, 2012

LAKME FRUIT BLAST FACE WASH - STRAWBERRY

Hi all,

 Product promises

Experience the refreshing feel of strawberry extracts while the micro wax beads gently wash away impurities from the innermost pores and removes deed skin leaving it tingling fresh, clean and fragrant.

Price Rs. 70 for 50 g


Ingredients


 My experience

I really like these colorful fruity tubes. Its available in 5 variants, strawberry, melon, citrus rain, berry lush, and pear butter. My favorite is strawberry. It a gel foaming face wash with small exfoliating beads. 


Pros

  • Nice fruity fragrance
  • Removes dirt and oil fairly
  • Easy flip-flop cap 
  • Very travel friendly
  • Its not a harsh cleanser
  • Available widely
  • Very travel friendly
  • Leak proof
  • Reasonably priced

Cons

Nothing as such

Will I purchase it again: No, there is nothing negative about it but I am fan of Lancome.
I recommend it: Everyone

Rating: 3.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment