Dec 1, 2012

KERASTASE NUTRITIVE OLEO RELAX MASQUE- REVIEW


Hello Beauties,




I am back with another exciting review... actually I am very excited to review this one. Kerastase by L'oreal belongs to the luxury hair product range. They have shampoos and conditioners or masques for all almost all types of hair and hair problems.
Few days back I went for shopping to Ambiance mall, Gurgaon and I saw it and I couldn't resist my self.



Product promises

  • Provide detangling ease softness
  • Leaves hair extra smooth
  • Never tested on animals
Price:  Rs 3500 for 200 ml or 6.8 fl.oz.

Ingredients: 
Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Potato Starch Modified, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis/Palm Oil, Shorea Robusta/Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Benzyl Salicylate, Lin



My experience

After living in hostel and improper diet had made my hair really rough and rebellious and above all renovation in my home rubbed salt on my wounds :(
To get those shiny manageable hair back I tried many hair products. Then finally I tried this one. Few years back, say 4-5 years ago I used to have oily scalp and normal ends but now I have normal scalp and dry ends. I have been using it since a month and I am happy. I can see the difference my hair, doesn't tangle easily. It comes in cute orange tub and creamy masque's very small quantity is enough to show the wonderful effect. It spreads easily on hair, after wash I find my hair smooth,soft, less tangled and hydrated.



Pros:
  • Detangles hair
  • Hydrates hair
  • Less quantity is used
  • not tested on animals
As they claim they do 

Cons:
  • Expensive
  • Available only in cities or on selected online stores
Will I purchase it again: Yes, but now I am looking for something less expensive and equally good product.
I recommend it to: rough, unmanageable rebellious hair

Rating It deserves 4(-1 for its cons)

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now

No comments:

Post a Comment