Oct 5, 2012

LAKME SUN EXPERT FAIRNESS SUNSCREEN REVIEW

Hey guys,


Product promises

Lakme sun expert fairness body sunscreen lotion is formulated with aloe vera and orange flower extracts that fights sun tan and discoloration helping reveal fair and even skin tone. This daily moisturising body sunscreen with SPF 24 PA++ is designed to provide broad spectrum UV protection while giving your skin the moisture it needs.


Price Rs 95 for 55ml


















My experience

I don't like Lakme skincare range much. My experience has always been bad. Lakme has really improved a lot on all of its products. This is a little different and better.

Pros

  • Finally lakme has a product for oily skin too
  • Has goodness of lemongrass and cucumber extracts
  • Hydrating
  • Reasonable

Cons

  • I am not sure if it works
  • Contains alcohol
  • Needs reapplication
  • Not sweatproof

Will I purchase it again: No, Its good but I want something more effective

Rating 3.5 stars

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment