Dec 10, 2012

PATANJALI KESH KANTI HAIR CLEANSER REVIEW

Hey guys,


Product promises

It prevents hair fall, hair breakage, dryness and makes hair beautiful and healthy.



Price Rs. 65 for 200ml

Ingredients



My experience

Are you Pantanjali fan? Neither me, rather I like follow the Yoga, that Baba Ramdev teaches. There are some products from Patanjali, which deserve to be discussed. I have seen many people using this shampoo and praising it, that's why I wanted to use it and I wanted to find out what so special about it. 

Then I bought it and for 1 year I used it continuously. Do you still wanna know about the pros and cons of the product? 

Well, I am listing them for sure. There is no orange in this shampoo but it smells orangy which is very fresh.

Pros

  • Its an inexpensive product.
  • Available at even the smallest place in India
  • Smells orangy
  • Cleanses hair very nicely
  • Prevents hair fall
  • Flip-flop cap increases its usability
  • An Ayurvedic product
  • Best for 24 months

Cons

  • Oil your hair regularly otherwise it can make your hair dry and unmanageable.

Will I purchase it again: Yes
I recommend it: to everyone. But if you have extra dry hair its not for you.

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now

2 comments:

  1. is it help in growing hair lengh faster ?

    ReplyDelete