Dec 9, 2012

NIVEA NOURISHING BODY MILK FOR VERY DRY SKIN REVIEW

Hi all,

 Product promises

Enriched with skin-own moisturizers, the Rich Caring Milk works with the skin to stimulate its own moisture production in a natural way, reducing the roughness of dry skin perceptibly. The Milk absorbs quickly to return the dry skin to its natural softness and smoothness leaving it smooth all day long.

 Price Rs 269 for 400 ml

Ingredients


My experience

There are few things that don't need to be reviewed and its possible only in 2 cases: either the product is too good or too bad. I can say this body lotion belongs to that category - the good category.

For quite a long time I have used this body lotion and my skin loved it a lot. But now I am bored of it so switched over to others. It a long lasting body lotion stays all day, makes my skin smooth and soft. 

Pros

  • Moisturizing light weight lotion
  • Fairly priced
  • Comes with a pump
  • Available in many sizes, so you can buy according to your choice or requirement
  • Contains almond oil
  • Shelf life of 30 months
  • Available online, at drugstores and at departmental stores
  • Available for different skin types

Cons

  • Doesn't stay all day

Will I purchase it again: I do all the times
I recommend it: to everyone coz it comes in different variants for different skin requirements.

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now 

2 comments:

  1. I used to love this and purchased it every winter. But this year, I was highly disappointed. It just did not last all day. The consistency has become runny. Needs to be applied atleast twice a day to rid myself of mild winter woes. :(

    Good to know it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maneeta,

      i am sorry it dint work for you. I think the company is compromising on quality. I also feel the difference in my next purchase.

      Delete