Nov 26, 2012

NYX TINTED LIP SPA - TLS 07 JEWEL REVIEW

Hey guys,

 Product promises

Lip conditioner with just a hint of color! 
Tinted lip spa is full of moisturizing and nourishing benefits to give your lips the ultimate spa treatment they deserve.

Price Rs. 450 for 5g. Purchased from www.urbantouch.com for Rs. 382


You can see the stick color from transparent top.



Ingredients

Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax , Jojoba Ester, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol 1003, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide, Retinyl Palmitate & Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut)Oil, Ascorbic Palmitate, B.H.A., and  Lavender Oil.  MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red NO. 6 (CI 15850), D&C Red NO. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red NO. 27 (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow NO. 5 AI Lake (CI 19140), or FD&C BLUE NO. 1 AI Lake (CI 42090).

My experience

Before I begin with my experience first check out color options that may interest you.... It is available in 12 shades
  • Copacabana
  • Metador
  • Spirit
  • Vintage
  • Nirvana
  • Hush
  • Jewel
  • Orange passion
  • Sake
  • Juicy
  • Champane bubble
  • Pinky winky


Previously I shared my experience with you about NYX soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi and San Paulo, they both were gorgeous.
I can say my search for a tinted lip balm is over when I got this one. Well its not a lip balm but lip spa, it also cures chapped lips like lip balms do and gives you soft luscious kissable lips. Its a full black covered stick lip spa which smoothly glides on lips with a hint of orange color along with a minty flavored cool sensation. It cured my slightly chapped lips in just two applications :)
If I have to choose between Maybelline color & care lip balm or any other lip balm I will always choose NYX 

Check out the hand and lip swatches


I have swiped multiple times to get this much color



Pros

  • Lip moisturizer
  • Color is also good
  • Cures chapped lips
  • Smooth texture
  • Mild minty cool flavor 
  • Gorgeous tint
  • It doesn't settle lip lines

Cons

Well, there is nothing bad about it except, it is available only online.

Will I purchase it again: By all means. Its a must have and it does everything it claims.
I recommend it: If you are not a lipstick person, its made for you. BTW lipstick lovers will also like it.

Rating 5 on 5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment