Nov 12, 2012

THE SHOE SENSE

Hello Everyone,





Like every girl, barbie doll was my super model I used to love those tiny cute, colorful, sexy barbie shoes. I always wanted to try those high heels.
Now I am grown up and I can wear all those high heels ... yippie.... well jokes apart, according to me, wearing shoes also needs correct choice at correct place. We want to wear heels but standing on them for whole day will make your legs numb for sure....ouch it hurts badly.

So, to proceed, lets learn about the types of heels:


Types Of Heels

These tips will make your less expensive uncomfortable shoes...comfortable :)
Heels accentuates the overall posture and figure so heels are extremely important.

  • Pumps: These are very comfortable and popular shoes. These are worn with formal wears. It can be a nice pick with office wear.

  • Stilletoes: These are sexy shoes and a best option to accompany with parties and clubbing.



  • Wedges: These are my favorite. They are versatile and comfortable and they are available in huge colors and variety. You can always pair them with casuals as well as formals.
So it was a small lesson about heels but this is not enough, you gotta know their pros and cons too.
Now I will help you to choose the best option among all. Heels hurt, if you gonna wear heels for a complete day then go for platform heels. They are confortable, sexy, yet stylish. This is how supermodels spend their whole day wearing such high heels.
Don't forget to make grooves on the sole of  your shoes to avoid slips. Now you can wear high heels comfortably while clubbing and you won't be embarrassed of slipping

I hope this helps you. Share your thoughts with me.

<3
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment