Nov 15, 2012

MY TRAVEL BAG ESSENTIALS

Hi all,


Eat a lot of veggies, fruits while travelling to maintain sugar level in the body. Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated to keep your skin moisturized, and to prevent swelling around eyes.
This was about eating and drinking but I can't leave my skin care essentials behind. Before I leave home I make sure that my skin is hydrated properly. I never miss my eye cream otherwise it causes swelling. Use facial wipes to clean face rather than taking a face wash.

Skincare

  • Nyx tinted lip spa or lip balm
  • Nivea travel size body lotion
  • Lancome Facewash travel size
  • Clinique dramatically different moisturizer ( read review)
  • Clean & Clear blotting papers
  • Kara facial wipes




Makeup essentials
I just can not move out of my house without these my kajal, and nude pink lipstick:






Hygiene essentials
Sanitizer is must


What is your must have while travelling? Share with me.

<3
Neha

pic ref a


No comments:

Post a Comment