Nov 12, 2012

MY BATA SHOES HAUL

Hi all,


This is the first time I am sharing my haul with you. I find these Bata shoes very comfortable in every weather and there are so many color options. They are very reasonable. Each costs Rs. 399 only.

I brought a purple, cherry and a peacock green.

Every year Bata launches a new color in this range, and this year its peacock green. I generally get shoe bites, but these don't hurt me :D


Do you like Bata shoes?

<3
Neha

Please don't forget to subscribe.


4 comments:

  1. Even you will find alot of shoes at toms shoes san diego store. I normally suggest my friends who are abroad to buy the shoes from this store but those who are in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes neha u are absolutely correct... These shoes look lovely on every lady ... The colour range is also awesome... Infact the best part it u can wear them at rainy season as well.... But now the cost is decreased by 100 rs... I have brought them juss in 299 ... :P:P ... so u can keep up adding new colour range of these shoes in more lesser cost..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Thats great what other colors you have?

      Delete