Nov 15, 2012

LAKME ABSOLUTE MATTREAL SKIN NATURAL MOUSSE - 03 GOLDEN MEDIUM REVIEW

Hello everyone,


Product promises

This Mousse with its weightless formulation hides pores, fine lines and uneven skin tone to leave skin peachy soft up to 16 hours and SPF 8 protects you from harmful rays.

Price Rs. 599 for 25 g



 

My experience

I am back from a short break. Last two days had been really hectic but a lot of fun. For this festive season, Lakme is on the top list. These days I am using a lot lakme products, lakme mousse, Lakme fast & fabulous nail colors, and Lakme eyeconic kajal. 

Lakme Absolute range is little expensive but quality is also better. For all this festive season I have been continuously using Lakme Absolute Mousse as make up base. It comes in a round classy tub, which is named absolutely correct, it is soft and smooth as mousse, blends easily with skin. Coverage is very good, and it is matte, Doesn't feel heavy at all. In total its AWESOME.

Check out the swatch, its natural.


Pros

  • Very cute packaging.
  • Awesome coverage
  • It claims to stay for 16 hrs, I din't had to wear it that long. But all the time I wore it, it was always working. (for me; max time was 8 hrs)
  • Has SPF 8
  • Matte finish
  • Doesn't look heavy or caked
  • Blends so good into the skin as if that's your natural skin.
  • Covers blemishes, dark spots even under eyes
  • Waterproof, sweatproof
  • If I look at its perfoemance, I don't find it expensive.

Cons

  • Moisturizer is needed for dry skin beauties.
  • No list of ingredients

Will I purchase it again: Definitely, I love it

Rating: 4.5 stars//5

<3
Neha

2 comments:

  1. Lakme absolute mattreal skin natural that has been described by you is an excellent product. You can know detail about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I impressed by your blogpost as describes about the venue facility. I also searches for many and found many results and one of the results are over here. Thanks for sharing information.

    ReplyDelete