Nov 7, 2012

LAKME LASH ARTIST REVIEW

Hi everyone,


Product promises

Lakme Lash Artist is the ultimate in definition and separation. This must have mascara delivers stunningly defined eyes. The unique brush separates and curls each lash and coats it from root to tip without ever clumping. Smudge-proof, tear proof and easily removable.


Price Rs. 225 for 6 ml




My experience

Its packaging looks interesting and rich. I wish it was same inside as outside. It is creamy. Brush applicator holds mascara nicely but when you apply on lashes, the lashes didn't hold it, as I expected it to be. After using Maybelline define - a - lash mascara, lakme lash artist doesn't stand anywhere. I wear it or not I don't find much difference in my eyes.

I could achieve this look after 2-3 applications

Pros

  • Fairly priced
  • Rich packaging
  • Jet black

Cons

  • Not waterproof
  • Doesn't define eyes
  • Not tear proof
  • Smudges

Will I buy it again: Never

Rating 2 stars/5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment