Nov 25, 2012

ORGANIC SURGE GENTLE MEADOW BODY LOTION REVIEW

Hi all,


Product promises

This super-hydrating body lotion is quickly absorbed to protect from dryness and irritation. Skin-conditioning almond oil and glycerine leave skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized.

Price Rs. 590 for 200 ml. I got for Rs. 472 from www.urbantouch.com



Ingredients

Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, prunus amygdalus dulcis, glycerin dimethicone, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, lavender flower oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, tocopherol citral, greniol, linalool, citranellol, limonene.

My experience

If you like Lavenders, you'll fall for it. It exactly smells like lavender flowers. Till now I have experimented with a lot of body lotions and I have few good experiences. After a long time, when I am badly bored of Nivea I got this one. I have very dry skin which becomes dryer in winters. 

It may sound weird to you but I skip wearing deodorants these days because of this body lotion. It has very strong lavender fragrance which lingers whole day and I love that. I would rather call it perfume body lotion. This fact might be disappointing for those who desire for fragrance free products.  

It comes in plastic tube with a flip flop cap. Its a loose creamy body lotion. As you apply it, skin absorbs it instantly. 


My hand color look different in the pictures coz of difference in light not because of body lotion.

Pros

  • User friendly packaging
  • I like its fragrance
  • Quickly gets into skin and lasts long
  • Fragrance last long
  • Against animal testing
  • Contains natural oils 
  • Sodium lauryl free
  • paraben free

Cons

  • Available only online, as of now I have not seen it at stores
  • Strong fragrance is a cons for sensitive nose
  • Expensive

Will I purchase it again: by all means
I recommend it: to everyone, any skin type

Rating: 3.75 on 5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe

4 comments:

  1. Neha, have you tried out the new body lotion from Parachute? It is called Deep Nourish. I haven't tried it yet, but would love to do so. I love anything that is rich with coconut milk and we all know that Parachute body lotions are loaded with coconut cream. Will you be reviewing it anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reshmi,

      I haven't tried any of the parachute body lotions yet. But my readers are the most important for me. I will review it soon. till then keep reading, keep enjoying...

      Delete
  2. Organic surge gentle meadow body lotion is given in the post here. Useful post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article,

    Thank you for sharing wonderful write up, we liked your blog post on the topic of organic body lotion.

    ReplyDelete