Nov 11, 2012

SHAHNAZ HUSAIN SHATEX PLUS TEXTURISING PROTIEN MASK REVIEW

Hey guys,

Product promises

Specially designed to texturise the skin, this unique formulation refines and tightens the pores, minimizing blemishes and giving the skin a soft and smooth texture. Plant protein and pure botanical extracts have been superbly blended together to nourish the skin, while reducing oiliness and closing the pores. Renews and refreshes the skin, imparting a healthy glow.

Price Rs. 330 for 50 g. I got it for Rs. 280 on discount

Ingredients


My experience

When the product is good, I enjoy sharing it with you. This is my 2nd experience with Shahnaz Husain products, previous product was good and this one is awesome. I don't prefer applying a lot of chemicals on face. I heard about this from many people, you can take risk with this face mask coz its totally herbal.

It smells like original oranges because it contains oranges. When I apply on face I feel tingling sensation on face. It doesn't irritate my skin. It is soothing, nourishing, very fresh and lightens my skintone :) In short, I love it 



Pros

  • Smooth texture, blends easily
  • It is all herbal
  • Doesn't irritate skin
  • No side affects
  • It nourishes, lightens, brightens, reduces blemishes
  • Doesn't dry sking
  • I love its orangy fragrance
  • Glow lasts long
  • Attactive packaging
  • Best for 2 years (It won't last that long)
  • Available everywhere
  • Reasonable

Cons

Absolutely nothing

Will I purchase it again: Yes with pleasure
I recommend it to: Everyone

Rating 5 stars/5

Please subscribe

<3
Neha

2 comments:

  1. I purchased Shahnaz Husain Products from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/shahnaz-husain/

    ReplyDelete