Nov 23, 2012

WEEKEND LOOK - ON CHRISTMAS

Hey guys,



The idea of holidays and Christmas thrills me.  I got a lot of request to do some looks for Christmas. I tried this one out. Considering the cool weather, I created it. This look is funky, full of colors yet stylish and it will compliments young girls.

You gonna party all night so prime your face before wearing make up. It will make your makeup last long.
In this look you don't need go bright with makeup, you just need fresh glowing face and you'll rock the party. Line your eyes with a kohl follow with mascara.

Its winters, blushing cheeks and fresh face is a very good match. Add an orange blush on your cheeks, it will also add warmth to your face.


Go for coral or orange lipstick or gloss or just a lip balm and you're done.

I hope you like it

<3
Neha

Please subscribe

Pic ref a b

No comments:

Post a Comment