Nov 10, 2012

LAKME FAST & FABULOUS NAILCOLOR IN 12 PURPLE PLUNGE REVIEW

Hey gals,


Product promises

Wet to set in 40 sec
Unique brush for 1 stroke application

Price Rs. 199 for 10 ml




My experience

The last time when I visited the local store, I saw it from far and I craved for this color. I am a nail color maniac :p
After a long take on neon colors, I wanted to have a break from them and was looking for something soothing. I love this color, and the bottle is stylish and its brush is smaller than Lakme color crush nail colors' range, but I don't find any difference while coloring the nails.
It claims to dry within 40 sec and trust me, it does. But one stroke is not enough at least for this color, may be coz it's a light shade. 

Pros

  • Dries really fast
  • The new brush works well
  • Many options for color
  • Beautiful color
  • Stylish packaging

Cons

  • Chips fast

Will I purchase it again: Yes, I love it

Rating 4 stars/5

<3
Neha



3 comments:

  1. I was wondering whether you have any products which are neon purple? :-

    ReplyDelete