Nov 5, 2012

LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL REVIEW

Hi all,


Product promises

  • No smudge
  • Waterproof
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Lasts for 10 hrs


Price Rs. 199 for .35 g



My experience

I am so bored of using Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. Though its awesome but I am really bored, wanted to try something new.  My experience with lakme kajal hasn't been good up till now but still I wanted to try this one. I am happy I bought it. It is jet black, runs smoothly on upper lashline as well as waterline. Smudge free and lasts long. I did smugde it on upper lashline. Check out the swatches below.



When I tried to smudge it...



Pros

  • Waterproof
  • Smudge proof
  • Jet black
  • Lasts long
  • Doesn't irritate eyes
  • Doesn't fade after sometime

Cons

  • None

Will I purchase it again: Yes
I recommend it: to kajal lovers

Rating 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

2 comments:

  1. does it stick to waterline if applied only to upper lash line??? can you show how u achieved the above kajal look...plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can create any look with this kajal. For the above look visit the following link http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/11/how-to-create-smudge-eyes.html

      Delete