Nov 29, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CASMARA FACIAL TREATMENT

Hey gals,


Every woman likes to get pampered so do I. One must take care of their skin coz beautiful healthy skin means healthy 'you'.
Casmara is a Spanish company which produces professional skin treatments. I had heard a lot about Casmara from everyone because of its results and the most interesting part is its mask. Its mask covers eyes, lips and neck too. 2 days ago I got this done. I can still feel my skin is soft, moisturized, clean and fresh. I can feel the clean bright glow on my face, its desirable.

 It focuses on uneven skin tone, dark circles, blemishes and dark spots. Casmara uses sensation therapy to cure skin problems and claims to give long lasting results. Its an expensive treatment made a whole in my pocket but I can see the results. However, its worth trying, in fact I would like to take it again.

Have you ever tried it? come forward to share your experience with us, it may be helpful for others.

<3
Neha

Pic ref a

No comments:

Post a Comment