Nov 11, 2012

VEDIC LINE LYCHEE SHAKE CLEANSING MILK REVIEW

Hi all,


Price Rs 110 for 100 ml


Ingredients


My experience

Applying makeup is not enough, removing it is more important. Personally, I don't like using cleansing milk. I like to use oil or ghee to remove makeup, that works best but oil doesn't remove dirt. I felt need of cleansing milk. I went to local store, and dint find anything interesting, finally I ended up buying it.

Its thick lotion, smells fruity but not like lychee. I have it since 1 year and I am not able to finish it till now, lets find out why?

Swatch


Pros

  • Fairly priced
  • Not greasy
  • Doesn't dry skin
  • Shelf life of 3 years

Cons

  • Doesn't remove makeup 
  • Doesn't remove dirt
  • Very thick lotion doesn't deep clean skin

Will I purchase it again: No

Rating 2 stars/5

<3
Neha

Don't forget to subscribe



No comments:

Post a Comment