Nov 25, 2012

DIY - COFFEE TREATMENT


Hey guys,
A lot can happen over a cup of coffee. I am not talking about CCD but coffee. A cup of coffee awakes you in the morning, at the same time it can awake your skin too.  
Coffee is a super ingredient loaded with anti oxidants and caffeine, both energize skin and delays aging. It also improves the blood circulation. Well I am not a regular coffee drinker but I am more regular with this DIY, it awakens my skin and I enjoy the delicious coffee aroma on my face.

Here I am telling some terrific DIYs which will definitely work. I am gonna add coffee with other super ingredients.

1. Mix a tsp of coffee with egg white, milk or yogurt make a paste. Apply on face & leave it to dry or 15 mins then rinse off.
2. Mix a tsp of coffee or freshly grounded coffee with honey. Apply on face, scrub for 2 mins in circular motions then rest for 15 mins. Rinse with water.

I wish you beautiful skin

<3
Neha

Please subscribe
  
Pic ref a



2 comments:

  1. Hey thr, I am orchid i loved my skin after this DIY... my skin rejuvenated and brightened instantly. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks orchid for sharing ur experience :)

      Delete