Oct 11, 2012

5 COLORBAR COLOR INTENSE LIQUID EYELINER REVIEW

Hey everyone,


 Product promises

Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Eyeliner is a long-lasting, pigmented eye liner in rich vibrant color and dazzling metallic finish. It does not smudge, crack, flake or peel. With its high definition flexible felt tip applicator, one stroke is enough to define a fine or thick line. This fast drying, waterproof liquid eye liner is suitable for those with sensitive eyes and contact lenses wearers too.

Price Rs. 350 for 3 ml


My experience

Today I am reviewing 5 shades of liquid eyeliner from Colorbar

001 Midnight sky
002 Purple hue
006 Green tea
008 beyond blue
010 Silver glaze


You can check out the swatches below. 5 different shades for 5 different moods. When you put these with Lakme liquid liners, you can't make out the difference between the two until you read the name. At least their packaging seems same to me. The texture is shiny and shimmery. Besides these 5 there more exciting colors to explore from this range. I am not much in to using colored liquid liners coz I find them a little rigid, coz they are not very good at smudging or don't work good as shadows. But for precise and clean lining  liquid liners are just perfect. Now I wanna take to the pros n cons.




















Pros

  • Many shades
  • Attractive sleek packaging
  • Applicator really helps to line cleanly
  • Intense color
  • Stays fair enough
  • Dries fast

Cons

  • They are not waterproof and for me, it is a good a reason of not purchasing them again
  • Expensive, coz you can get the same thing in Lakme fantasy collection for Rs. 275
Will I purchase it again: I may, I am not sure

Rating: 3.25 stars/ 5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment