Oct 23, 2012

CELEBRITY SECRETS - SONAKSHI SINHA

Hi all,


The 'Dabangg' girl has to lose a lot of wait before entering in to the film industry, that is how she looks so perfect now. I came across with this and its worth sharing. Lets know how does she do it...

Fitness mantra
My diet is very basic. I just eat well. I eat small meals every two hours to keep my metabolism going.
Breakfast: Eggs and paratha
Lunch: Brown rice, two rotis and chicken or fish, or dal and vegetables
Dinner: I try and cut out carbs and stick to just salads
Guilt trip: I have a sweet tooth, which I try very hard to control. I’ll indulge once in a while, but I’ll make up for it by doing an extra 30 minutes in the gym the next day.

I follow a strict fitness regime of cardio and weight training thrice a week, interspersed with kick-boxing and functional training.

Beauty tipFalse eyelashes. You feel instantly glamorous.

Skin care
I remove all my make-up and moisturise before sleeping at night. I use a Nivea moisturiser and Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser, and I drink lots of water.

Hair care
I go for an occasional olive oil or coconut oil head massage, which is really good for blood circulation. I also enjoy L'Oréal hair spa treatments.

Day and night 
I try to keep my look very natural in the day—no foundation, just coral blush and transparent mascara at the most. And for the night I prefer a heavier eye; I’m a complete kohl and eyeliner person. I hate lip gloss, and will occasionally go for a red mouth. Lately, I’ve been fascinated by coral and orange shades.

Hand bag essentials
Inglot Coral Blush, Inglot Coral Lipstick – 401, M.A.C transparent mascara, Chanel Matt Lumière no. 50, MaXfactor waterproof mascara, Revlon kohl pencil.

Heaven scent
Victoria Secret’s Pink body spray for the day, and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique at night.

Home recipes
Occasional multani mitti packs. I regularly use fresh aloe vera on my skin. Any bruises, blemishes instantly disappear with aloe vera, it’s the best thing for the skin.

Beauty icon
My mother. She is still beautiful today. And there is Rekha aunty. She is wonderful with her make-up. I tell her us young girls are constantly feeling insecure because she’s still so beautiful.

Red-carpet rules
I try out new looks each time. But that’s the fun of it; if I stick to one thing I get easily bored.

Fashion favourites
Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Narendra Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis


<3
Neha


Source a b

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, she is the only actress who is not size '0' and I like her :)
    btw, wat do u do?

    ReplyDelete