Oct 26, 2012

NEUTROGENA OIL FREE MOISTURE FOR COMBINATION SKIN REVIEW


Hey everyone,

Product promises


This dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing Microsponge system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.Skin feels softer, smoother. Has a natural, matte finish throughout the day.Works well with or without make-up. For combination skin types.
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

Price Rs 299 for 118 ml

My experience

In one sentence... beware of buying this product. I used it 1.5 year ago and curing my zits till now. Everything it claims is false. Yes, it is lightweight and oil free and besides that there is nothing that can attract you for it.

Since I used this product it ruined my face :( 

Rating 1 star/ 5 (I gave 1 star for oil free, light weight quality and its packaging)

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment