Oct 23, 2012

POND'S PURE WHITE DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL FOAM

Hey guys,


Product promises

Pond's new Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam is formulated with Activated Carbon that helps absorb and lift away the black dirt and impurities from skin surface and deep within pores, helping to reduce the causes of blemish, revealing your natural pure white skin.


Price Rs. 79 for 50 ml

My experience

This is one of the most disappointing product I have ever come across. I have never used a face wash as frustrating as this one. It smells a little muddy. After wash it leaves a carbon layer on face, which makes you look darker. I tried so hard to finish with this one and then switch on something else, but couldn't bother my skin anymore. This is total waste of money.

It's packaging is really good and for that  I am gonna rating it.

Rating .5 star/5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment