Oct 21, 2012

LUSH CRASH COURSE IN SKINCARE PURIFYING FACE MASK REVIEW

Hey everyone,



Product promises

It claims to deep cleanse and tone skin.


Price Rs. 710 for 100g


Ingredients

Fresh avocado, kaolin, natural yogurt, glycerine, talc, fresh lemon juice, sandalwood oil, lavender oil, lemongrass oil, chamomile oil, perfume.

My experience

After a long time I got an interesting product and I am so excited to review it. My previous experience with Lush was not so good but still, I find its products very interesting. The best part about them is their fragrance, I may buy them again just for their fragrance. For so long, I was looking for a purifying face mask and for now I am halting with Lush. Its texture is creamy smooth, spreads evenly on face. It gives approximately 10 applications. I feel fresh and rejuvenated after use. My skin glows and tanning is gone. 




Pros

  • Smells great
  • Creamy texture
  • Doesn't dry my skin after use
  • Made of all natural ingredients
  • No preservatives
  • It brightens skins

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Available only at Lush stores. I haven't seen it online till now
  • Must be stored in fridge
  • It can be stored for 1 year. But, when I purchased it, I was instructed to use it withing a month.

Will I purchase it again: You may not see the effects instantly but after 2-3 applications, it will a total transformation of your skin. I say YES to it.
I recommend it: to all skin types. You will like it.

Rating 4 stars /5 (-1 for cons)

<3
Neha

2 comments:



  1. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about skin care courses

    ReplyDelete
  2. basic and advanced hysteroscopy courses - Find an advance course in medical education that will help better your professional profile. There are many online medical courses for doctors, that are presented by expert professionals in the medical training field. Check out Medical Learning Hub to find the skin care courses.

    ReplyDelete