Oct 21, 2012

FABINDIA SESAME HAIR OIL REVIEW

Hey guys,


Product promises

Fabindia's Sesame Hair Oil is blended with the richness of Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jojoba Oil, Ginger extracts and the Ascorbyl Palmitate to give your hair extra shine. It is a combination of the best ingredients to combat issues of scalp dryness, scanty growth and dull hair. This oil is suitable for all hair types.


Price Rs. 300 for 200 ml




Ingredients

Sesame oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate, jojoba oil, ginger extract.


My experience

To me, Fabindia looks like a safe product range. I knew about Sesame oil benefits for hair and I was curious  to experience it. If you compare, Fabindia Sesame oil's texture is much lighter than the original Sesame oil. That's might be because of the other ingredients in it. It has strong smell which I don't really find pleasing in my hair oils.

Pros

  • Light texture 
  • Moisturizes scalp and hair
  • Has goodness of vitamin E
  • User friendly packaging
  • Also suitable for colored hair

Cons

  • I don't like its smell
  • It won't give you extraordinary results if you buy it with the intention of curing hair problems

Will I purchase it again: No
I recommend it to: anyone.

Rating: 3 stars/5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment