Oct 9, 2012

KRYOLAN SATIN POWDER SILVER REVIEW

Hey guys,


Price Rs 300 for 3 g

Using a eye shadow dust sounds interesting but at the same time I find it is tricky. I generally mess up with loose powders. Personally I never had an urge to buy Kryolan products, but my sister - in - law highly recommended Kryolan to me. Kryolan is a German brand which is used by professionals at the back stage.


Its packaging not very glamorous but user friendly, which is very important for a backstage artist to speed up. I have Silver eye dust. According to me, your vanity case is not complete without a Silver eye hue.

Though it is a dust but its amazing blending properties, and intense color can fascinate anyone.
Always wear it on eye shadow primer.

I am glad that I purchased it. This quantity is enough to last for long time.

Pros

  • Its packaging scores really good marks
  • Blends nicely
  • I find it reasonably priced
  • Beautiful color
  • Fall outs are not much

Cons

  • Its a new product in India that's why not easily available

Will I buy it again: Yes, wanna buy more colors :)
My recommendation: For everyone

Rating: 7 stars

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment