Oct 12, 2012

MAYBELLINE LIP SMOOTH COLOR & CARE LIP BALM - DOLLY ROSE REVIEW

Hey everyone,


Product promises

Maybelline Smooth Lip balm revitalizes dry & dull lips and gives moisturizing shine, softnes and smoothens lips with SPF 16. Maybelline Smooth Lip balm is dermatologically tested.

Price Rs 110 for 4 g


My experience

It has SPF 16. That's what fascinated me about it. I like its sweet fruity perfume but sometimes its taste irritates me. It's tinted lip balm with very light hint of pink. It moisturizes lips but isn't capable to cure.

Swatch on hand

 Pros

  • Moisturizes lips
  • Stays for long time
  • Isn't sticky
  • It has SPF 16
  • Cute packaging
  • I like its tint too
  • A good replacement for sheer lipsticks
  • Very reasonable

Cons

  • Its taste is irritating sometimes
  • It is not capable of curing lips. Your will be hydrated when you wear the lip balm but they will be n same condition later on. Yes, it protects from making their condition worse.
Will I purchase it again: No, I want my lip balm to cure my lips too.
I recommend it to: teenagers or college going girls and if you are not a lipstick lover, you'll love it

Rating: 3 stars/ 5

<3
Neha




No comments:

Post a Comment