Oct 2, 2012

MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL KAJAL REVIEW

Hey guys,


For last two days, I was travelling and could not spare time to post anything :(
But now that I am back with one more review. This review is going to be a little different as I got it (here) in comment section and I believe it deserves to get posted :)

This review is given by Prerana

Once I am using it since 5-6 months and I am quite happy with the kajal…its really black…jet black….& smudges very little…though it does smudge but yes its easy to wipe off with any tissue…unlike other kajal which gets stick to eye & does not even come off easily with make up remover. So Maybelline Kajal is a really good…Price-wise also its reasonable cost u only rs 150. 

One drawback is its extreme delicate lead which might easily break if pressed little hard.


Rating *****/5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment