Oct 11, 2012

DIY - HAIR LOSS TREATMENT

Hello girls,



I know this picture is not at all pleasing but many of us go through it everyday. Today I am presenting you a hair loss treatment which has medicinal properties, it can cure all kinds of old scalp diseases like fungal infection, prolonged dandruff, hair fall, dryness, rough hair, itching, swelling in scalp etc. To know more keep reading....

We all are aware of yogurt and lemon properties for hair. Onions are rich in vitamin A,B and C. It is a potent source of folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, chromium, iron. A study has shown that applying onion juice for twice a week for 2 months will cause hair re-growth.


You need

  • 100 g yogurt
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 2 tsp onion juice
  • 1/2 tsp borax (Suhaga in hindi)

Method

Mix all the ingredients together and massage it on your scalp. Leave it for 1 hr at least, for best results leave it for 2 hrs. Wash it off with your favourite shampoo and conditioner.

Usage

You can use it twice a week. 

Well, I don't wanna praise this remedy myself coz I am leaving it for you. I know you'll love it. I know, using onion juice may not sound like a great idea coz of its bad smell, but you can bear it to cure your hair, like you do it when you apply egg in hair. By the way, we are using it with other ingredients too, so it will not last after hair wash 

I wish you S3 hair 

I hope you like this tutorial

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment