Oct 3, 2012

INGLOT AMC LIP PENCIL MATTE 23 REVIEW

Hey guys,




Read about Product promises, ingredients, texture, quality, pros and cons here
I think Inglot has become my favorite brand. I am in love with all Inglot products so how can this one be spared.


Price Rs 680 for 3.8 gm

My experience

Its really so boring naming the products with number and very confusing too. AMC Matte Pencil # 23 is a nude pink. Daily wearable shade. Very refreshing and long lasting natural pink color. Its matte, it makes you feel that this is your natural lip color. It easily stays for 4-5 hours.
In swatches I am wearing on lip balm.



Will I purchase it again: For sure
I recommend it to: all those who want really natural matte pink lips


Rating  It is undoubtedly a 7 star product

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment