Oct 24, 2012

LAKME ENRICH SATIN LIP COLOR IN GINGER RED 461 REVIEW

Hello ladies,



Product promises

Rich color takes life in a luxuriously creamystick that brings satin to your lips. Enriched with sunscreens, vitamins and the goodness of olives, your lips will have a story to share. Indulge in a pod of beautiful shades ranging from floral pinks to shimmering peaches.

Price Rs. 225 for 4.4 ml

My experience

I was thinking of reviewing this one since so long, don't know what took me so long...
Lakme's Enrich Satin lip color is sheer lip color range. Its name is 'Ginger red' but I don't find anything red in it. Check the color for yourself down here. The stick is smooth and has shimmers. Which is just not my thing.


Pros

  • Smooth stick
  • Hydrating
  • Fairly priced
  • Packaging is also decent. I wouldn't say attractive
  • Has sun protection
  • Enriched with vitamins
  • Contains olive benefits

Cons

  • It is shimmery. It is not a con in true sense but to me, it is
  • I wish it has better staying power.
Will I purchase it again: For me its a 'No' but if you like shimmer.... go ahead.

Rating 3 stars/5

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment