Oct 24, 2012

FACES LONG WEAR EYE PENCIL IN PURPLE REVIEW

Hello everyone,




Product promises

Soft, creamy eye liner pencil glides on easily over the eye lid to define and highlight your eyes. The long staying formula lasts all day, yet is gentle and safe for people with sensitive eyes.


Price: Rs. 249 for 1.15 g purchased from UT.


My experience:

Another color from my favorite eye pencil. Its texture is super soft, creamy and smooth. It glides so easily on lids without any extra effort. In the swatch, on my hand, I have swiped the pencil only once and see the color is so opaque. I now you'll get better idea on eyes. It is perfect for everyday use as it is smear free, smudge free. I think those who still hesitate to try other eyeliner colors except black and brown, must try this, you will love it. It is also available in navy blue, turquoise blue, solid black, solid brown, forest green, aqua blue, dark green, gray, metal brown, etc. I am not sure if I have missed anyone. 



Swatch on hand

Pros:

  • Its fairly priced.
  • Texture is very good: smooth, soft, creamy
  • Smudge free, smear free
  • Stays all day... that's the best part
  • Water proof
  • Doesn't irritate eyes
  • Available easily
  • Though is soft but he point doesn't break easily.
  • Packaging is fair
  • Can be used as eye-shadow too


Cons

  • Extremely soft tip breaks while sharpening. 

Will I purchase it again: I have already purchased so many :P
I recommend it: to everyone. The color awesome can be used alone.

Rating 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

You may also like

No comments:

Post a Comment