Oct 3, 2012

KRYOLAN DERMA COLOR CAMOUFLAGE CREAM DFD REVIEW

Hey guys,



Product promises

An exceptionally effective and long lasting special makeup for the concealment of discoloration in skin abnormalities, scars and tattoo marks.


Price Rs 350 for 4 ml


Ingredients

Paraffinum liquidium (mineral oil), paraffin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, candelilla cera, cetyl palmitate, magnesium myristate, cera alba, petrolatum, cera camauba, tocopherol, oleth -10, propylene glycol, bht, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, citric acid, amyl cinnamal, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, hexyl cinnamol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl lonone, cinnamyl alcohol, parfum.


My experience

Finally, I experience a concealer which works. The best part is that it has many colors which will match with Indian olive skin. It is kind of an yellow- orange concealer (we have talked about colored concealers earlier. Click here to read). Yellow concealer brighten up your skin and add warm glow to it. They work best to cover black marks, blemishes. It comes in bigger pack too of 25 ml which comes for Rs. 12oo but I have 4 ml pack, for me this quantity is enough. It covers flaws very nicely and doesn't look like I am wearing makeup. If you have dry skin then wear moisturizer under it.

Pros

  • Oil free
  • Coverage is good
  • Doesn't look caked
  • Stays for fair time
  • Available in many colors
  • Available in different packet size
  • I find it reasonable as compared to other brands

Cons

  • Availability is a problem
  • I don't like its packaging, looks like medicine's 

Will I purchase it again: Yes
I recommend it to: Everyone


Rating: 5 stars

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment