Oct 15, 2012

VICHY CAPITAL SOLEIL SPF 50+ PROTECTIVE FACE SUN-CREAM

Hey girls,


 Product promises

Vichy Capital Soleil range protects skin health against harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays, brown spots and sun-induced premature skin ageing. Non-sticky matte formula hydrates and fights shine. Suitable for even sensitive skin types.


 Price Rs. 690 for 50 ml purchased online

My experience

The product also claims to be paraben free, preservative free and fragrance free. Vichy products are generally prescribed by dermatologists. It is a chemical products. When it comes to choose a sunscreen, you should go for chemical sunscreen, that works better and longer under sun. 





Its texture is light, smooth, non sticky and gets into skin very fast. Its hydrating, you don't have to wear a moisturizer under it. I use it only in winters bcoz, I have combination skin and my t-zone is oily, since its not a matte formula I can't wear it during summers, it makes my face look shiny and greasy. It works well under sun. Remember its a sunscreen not a sun block. It filters UVA & UVB rays from the sunlight.


Pros

  • Hydrating
  • Light weight
  • Effective
  • Protects from UVA, UVB rays
  • No need to wear moisturizer under it
  • I would not say its fragrance free, it has mild fragrance, which is good
  • Paraben free
  • Preservative free
  • Non sticky
  • Suitable for sensitive skin too

Cons

  • Pricey
  • Available at selected stores
Will I buy it again: Yes, but only for winters
I recommend it to: Well, everyone can use it but I specially recommend it to those who have sensitive skin.

Rating: 4.1 Star/5

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment