Oct 22, 2012

DIY HONEY CINNAMON HAIR LOSS REMEDY

Hey guys,


Last time I suggested you to use onion juice to prevent hair loss. But it turned off many of you coz of onion's stinking smell. Onion works for hair amazingly, I used it and I had unbelievable results. Well, I have another hair pack which is equally effective and efficient.


The combination of honey and cinnamon is used in both oriental and Ayurvedic medicines and cures.

You need
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbs honey
1 tsp ground cinnamon powder


  • Combine all the ingredients, massage in scalp and hair, leave it for 30 mins. Follow with shampoo and conditioner.  It will rejuvenate your scalp and encourage hair growth.

I hope you like this tutorial

I wish you beautiful hair

<3
Neha


You might also like reading

DIY -  Curry leaves oil
DIY - Green tea last rinse
DIY- Chinarose anti dandruff oil
DIY -  Hair tonic
S3 hair in rainy season
DIY- Quick fix dry shampoo
S3 hair






No comments:

Post a Comment