Sep 23, 2012

1. DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

Enough talks about 5 star or 7 star products, now I wanna share my experience with some worst products I have ever come across. I am not able rate them even with 1 star.

Nivea Lip Care- Pearly Shine

Its a tinted lip balm. Its name lip care but it made my lips dried and chapped. Hated it. I din't like its color too, made me look pale.

Price Rs 159 for 4g

The Bodyshop Shea Lip Butter

Same story as above. Read review Click here


Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for Combination Skin

Last year I purchased it and used it for approximately a month. It gave me such bad zits that I am curing till now :(

Price Rs 299 for 118 ml

Vaseline Essential Moisture Daily Body Lotion

It is very sticky and skin doesn't absorb it. Thus attracts all the dirt, instead of moisturizing it makes my dry skin dryer. Another disappointment.


<3
Neha

2 comments: