Sep 24, 2012

NINA DOBREV'S BEAUTY SECRETS



Hey everyone,


A Canadian model and actress who is the lead actress of famous series "The Vampires' Diaries". We will see her very soon in movies too. I like her for her natural and fresh look. She spills her beauty secrets in a magazine and I am sharing it with you.



Skincare

“My philosophy is that your skin gets used to products a lot. So I switch them out every two weeks, usually,”“My two favorites that I’ve found that really work well for me are Philosophy’s When Hope Is Not Enough. I use their entire line, from the cream, to the nighttime moisturizer to the SPF, body cream, to the body scrub. I love When Hope Is Not Enough because I have really dry skin, and when you’re on set and you wear makeup a lot, it really helps a lot and works really well, I find. But then also, I have dark circles because I don’t sleep a lot because I’m on a vampire show. I’ve tried a lot of different things, and the one that I’ve found that made the biggest difference and really minimized the dark circles is Jan Marini. She just started making all kinds of face washes and she has this one called Factor-A Eyes for Dark Circles, and every night before I go to bed I put it on and in the morning I notice a difference. I also use the Clarisonic brush once a week. I’m religious about washing my face after work and getting the makeup off.”

Hair care

I’m very anal about my hair,” “When I first got my job on the show, my mom told me, ‘We know they need your hair for today, you need it for life. You can’t let them sizzle it off.’” Nina only washes her hair three times a week and uses either a Keratin treatment, Softa Treatment by Unite, or a hair mask by MoroccanOil to deep condition her hair every third wash. “Sometimes I put the hair mask on and a shower cap on top and drive like that to work, I look like an old lady! It’s been a dream of mine to be a L’Oreal or Pantene girl. That’s why I’m keeping it healthy —and long — until they ask me. That’s my incentive.”

Fitness regime

“I do a lot of yoga,”. Not only does Nina believe that hot yoga helps clean her pores, she also counts on it as a way to stay fit and balanced. “I practice yoga three or four times a week. It’s an escape for me… I could be a yoga instructor. I’m not certified, but I could do it. Once I did a class where the instructor didn’t show up, and I just went to the front and did it, and everyone followed. So I’ve done it before, and I love it.”

Diet

“I try to eat healthy,”. “I like to drink my kombucha, I like smoothies, and I genuinely love oatmeal because it reminds me of childhood. But having chocolate or cake makes me happy too.”


This was all about NINA

Happy reading

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment