Sep 15, 2012

ANUSHKA SHARMA BEAUTY SECRETS


Hey guys,


"How Anushka Sharma has perfect slender body" and this is no more a secret. Today I am unveiling Anushka Sharma's beauty and fitness regimen.



Skincare

She says  to feel beautiful, “one needs to be healthy both in mind and body, tempered with kindness and strong will. I often get to hear that my smile is my best feature. I flash it when I don’t feel beautiful inside…” 
About her skincare routine, she said is a minimalist. ”It’s very important for me to scrub my skin and wash my hair off the products that are used during shoots. I simply can’t imagine going to bed without washing my hair.”
Every night, Anushka washes her face with a creamy cleanser and moisturizes with a cocoa butter lotion. She also meditates twice a day: once in the morning and once at night before sleeping.
Anushka also told Rediff.com that she uses neem face pasks to detoxify her skin. “I am blessed with very good skin,” she says, “but because of the damage from all the makeup we apply and pollution, I wash my face regularly. I drink lots of water and try to be happy.”

Exercise

Regarding her exercise regimen, Anushka says that she exercises ”religiously”: “no matter how busy I keep, I never compromise with my workout schedule. If I’m unable to exercise in the morning, I make sure I do so in the evening. And if I’m shooting at a faraway location, I make sure I go for a jog or a walk and eat right.” She likes to weight train four days a week for an hour and supplement her workouts with yoga.

Diet

Having a healthy diet like Anushka doesn’t mean eating like a rabbit! Anushka doesn’t like to eat only salads or low-carb, high-protein diets, instead choosing to eat everything in moderate proportions. Says Anushka: “the right diet contributes to about 60 per cent of keeping your body weight in check. I make sure I have a fruit or two every day for my share of anti-oxidants. The key is to maintain a healthy balance between eating well and exercising right, be it to keep your weight in check or get that glow on your skin.”

Makeup


Anushka prefers to keep her eye makeup simple and toned-down. Try a peach-beige eyeshadow like MAC eye shadow in Bamboo on the lid and blend up towards the eyebrow, as seen in the Daily Look image above. Apply an illuminator or highlighting powder underneath the arch of the brow. Line the lower lashline with a brown eye pencil with MAC eye pencil in Coffee. If desired, line the outer third of the upper lashes with a black liquid liner MAC Liquid eye liner. Finish with your favorite mascara.
Anushka has wide cheeks and likes to give them definition and shape by applying a generous amount of pinky-peach blush to her cheeks as well as her cheekbones with MAC powder blush in Fleur power.

Like every girl, Anushka has a favorite go-to lipcolor for any occasion. Anushka pairs her pink-peach blush with a warm peachy-brown lipstick or peach lipgloss with MAC lipstick in Honeyflower or MAC tinted lipglass in Enchantress.


Happy reading

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment