Sep 17, 2012

CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL REVIEW


Hello everyone,


Product promises

The oil-free moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves.

Skin type 3 Combination oily

Price Rs 2450 for 125 ml


Ingredients

Aqua, dimethicone, isododecane, butylene glycol, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, glycerin, laminaria saccharina extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, cucumis sativas, hordeum vulgare, helianthus annuus, caffeine, trehalose, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, chamomilla rectita, polysilicone 11, silica, propylene glycol dicaprate. oleth 10, lactobacillus ferment, laureth 23, laureth 4, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, carbomer, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, tromethamine, disdium edta, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, ci 19140, ci 14700, ci 15985



My experience

Its true that it is absolutely oil free, matte moisturizer. Skin drinks it all and doesn't make my face oily all day. This gel+cream formula which easily goes in to my skin. Luckily it dint give me any zits and I love the matte feel I get. 1 drop for whole face is more than enough. When I was buying it I really felt, that I am spending almost 2500 bucks in just a moisturizer but it goes such loooonnngg way, Its totally worth it. It contains caffeine and cucumber extract, both work for discoloration of skin. 



                                         Before                                                  After


Pros

  • Matt effect
  • Hydrating
  • Contains some interesting ingredients like caffeine, cucumber, chamomile flower extract, laminaria saccharina, polygonum cuspidatum root etc. which makes me believe that it has goodness of nature
  • 1 bottle goes long way so i don't find it expensive
  • Comes with a nice pump
  • Doesn't give me zits
  • I can wear it in rainy season too
  • Doesn't have parabens or alcohol
  • Allergy tested
  • Fragrance free

Cons

  • Company charges extra for bottle with pump
  • Not travel friendly

Will I purchase it again: A big YES
I recommend it: Its a boon for oily combination skin.


Rating 4.5 stars/ ****.5

Good luck

<3 
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment