Sep 23, 2012

NAIL ART WITH JORDANA NAIL ART PEN IN YELLOW


Hey guys,



I tried this nail art with my new Jordana nail art pen. Creating this nail art is absolutely simple. First, wear a silver shiny nail color and when it dries, color the top of nail with yellow as shown in the picture.

Today I am also reviewing Jordana nail art pen.

Review

I purchased this nail art with so much hope but I am not happy with it :(

I really had to work hard to create this simple nail art with this pen. It has a thin brush which doesn't hold much color and if you try take more it drops down ... may be on your cloths or nails, will ruin something for sure.
It dries fast, this is the only good thing about it. It is good to make straight lines but not curvaceous designs.

Price Rs 179 for 6 ml purchased from UT




Will I purchase it again: No

Rating 2 stars out of 7

<3
Neha

2 comments:

  1. HI neha....

    I tried doing this art and it was looking fab... U try and do it with the color combination of RED and GREEN....it would look like strawberry .....and u can name it as "The Strawberry plump "
    Keep coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much dear! Awesome idea. Will do it for sure n i will gv it this name :)n u can chk it tmrw

    ReplyDelete