Sep 4, 2012

THE BODY SHOP SHEA LIP BUTTER REVIEW

Hello Everyone,




Price: Rs. 250 for 8.5 g

My experience

When I saw TBS shea lip butter, its cute tub and tasty fragrances intrigued me to buy it. Its comes in round tub and its handy. you'l have to use your hands everytime you apply it. I bought it with an intention that 'this is a The Body Shop product, it will be a nice moisturizing lip balm'. All that glitters is not gold....




As you see in the picture when I wear it looks white. You'l feel that you have rubbed something white on your lips. Rather than hydrating it made my lips dry. So this is definitely not a product for me. It joins the list of worst products. Its a total waste of money. Instead of curing it makes your lips worse so I don't refer it to anyone.


I give it *

<3
Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment