Sep 3, 2012

FABINDIA KHUS AND ALOE VERA BODY WASH - REVIEW


Hey guys,




Product promises

A body wash blended with with khus oil and aloe vera gel, it protects the skin leaving you with a long lasting freshness.

Price: Rs 250 for 250 ml purchased from ut

Ingredients:
Purified water, sles, cocoamidopropylbetaine, sodium chloride, PEG7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerine, aloe vera extract, sodium lactate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, citric acid, khus oil.


My experience:

The combination of khus and aloe vera sounds interesting to me. In India during summers we have khus beverage to keep ourselves cool and fresh. when I think of khus it reminds me of freshness. Fabindia is known for its herbal products. As the company hasn't made false promises they are short and precise.After taking bath from it I feel like I had an aroma spa.... I liked using it  duirng summer season.


Pros:
  • Contains khus and aloevera both are cool in nature
  • Fresh fragrance
  • Fairly priced
Cons:
  • Fragrance doesn't last long
  • Available only in big cities or online
  • Feels little dry after wash
Will I purchase it again: I may, but as of now I want to try other flavors from Fabindia and others brands too. 

I rate with ***


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment